You may have noticed that everyone is “Going Green” lately… but what about our pets?
Earth Day is quickly approaching, and The Swanky Pup has compiled a great list of ways to help your pet be Green!
1. Buy a natural pet food made from pure protein sources raised without growth hormones or antibiotics, and that doesn’t contain any animal byproducts, rendered meat or chicken meals.
2. Use all natural cleaning products free of toxic chemicals.
3. Choose Eco-friendly pet grooming products made without phosphates, sulfates and other chemicals.
4. Pick Eco-friendly pet toys made from organic or recycled materials.
5. Purchase alternative forms of kitty litter made from recycled material such as newsprint and use biodegradable poo-bags for your daily walks.